[extropy-chat] Causes of luddism

Jose Cordeiro jose_cordeiro at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 01:34:12 UTC 2003

Dear Damien and other Extropian friends,

     Such language "niceties" are in English. They don't mean anything in Spanish or other major languages:-)

     But we could certainly find other horrible backward Arabic names in the Quran or Hindi criticisms in the Hindu scriptures... and so on and so forth...

     Extropianilly yours,

     La vie est belle!

     Yosé