[extropy-chat] "The Psychological Foundations of Culture" online

JDP jacques at dtext.com
Sat Nov 15 01:16:28 UTC 2003

Eliezer S. Yudkowsky a écrit (14.11.2003/06:31) :

> "The Psychological Foundations of Culture" by John Tooby and Leda Cosmides
> appears to have been OCRed online.  This is chapter 2 of "The Adapted
> Mind" and #1 on my list of favorite papers ever.
>
> http://folk.uio.no/rickyh/papers/TheAdaptedMind.htm

I have arranged it a bit for printing (dense, two-column, 72 pages),
so in case it's useful to anyone else:

http://dtext.com/pfc-a4.pdf

Note: It's for A4 paper (the norm in Europe), so if you use another
paper size it may not be as pretty. Also, don't link to it, it will be
gone in a few days.

You can get the whole book from Amazon at <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0195101073/002-8733999-3620041?v=glance>

Jacques