[extropy-chat] Social Implications of Nanotech

Reason reason at exratio.com
Sun Nov 16 01:25:11 UTC 2003

I'd take objection to that. Medicine is the most important thing. Nothing is
important when you're dead -- and dead you will most likely be without the
advent of medical nanotechnology. Medicine first and everything else next/as
required to support medicine seems to be a much smarter way of prioritizing
things.

Reason
http://www.exratio.com