[extropy-chat] Re: SRS programs

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Sun Nov 16 20:35:33 UTC 2003

Javien Forum: Message[Please disregard except Robert Bradbury]

[responding to Robert Bradbury who has server connectivity
 problems but can see Exi archives]

Your post arrived after 10.15pm, Sunday and before 7.30am Monday 17 Nov
Melbourne Aust time.

        Javien Forum  Topics / Conversations / Messages
              Search / Help

        Re: [extropy-chat] Self replicating computer programs ?