[extropy-chat] Depressing thought of the day

kevinfreels at hotmail.com kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 01:02:53 UTC 2003

Funny you should mention that. A month of missing time. I have corrected the
problem, but I have no idea how that happened. I am working on two likely
scenarios.
1.) My wife changed the clock for some odd reason
2.) I, along with my computer, was abducted by aliens for an entire month.
Now I just need to see if I can remember anything from the last
month....ouch, it hurts!