[extropy-chat] Mars probe marred

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 17 07:45:25 UTC 2003

> Damien Broderick

> > Must be a units-conversion error.  {8-]  spike
>
> A little err in the Nip?
>
> [I can't believe I just wrote that. What am I, the schoolyard clown or
> something?]

I don't see why not.  Do you recall all those perverse
little jingles we used to chant on the playground in
elementary school?  Ever wonder where they all came from?
Some creative little jerk thought them up.  I know, for I
contributed a number of them myself.  I was the same guy
then as I am now.  Only with entirely different atoms
of course, and a quarter the age, but same twisted sense
of humor.  {8-]  spike