[extropy-chat] T-Shirts (was - HISTORY: Solved & Unsolved Riddles the b word again)

kevinfreels at hotmail.com kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 00:32:47 UTC 2003

After working for a local printer for a few years, my wife is starting her
own screenprinting business. She is working on a variety of designs for
transhumanists, techies, atheists, evolutinists, etc. If you have any
suggestions for shirts, hats, mousepads, or other products, send them along
offlist. Really good original statements would be nice too! Maybe if I am
lucky I can get her to donate a portion of each sale to extropy.org or my
atheist charity. :-)