[extropy-chat] warmer weather = better wine

Tue Nov 18 04:34:42 UTC 2003

Spike wrote,
> Some folks talk about global warming like its a BAD thing.
>
> Global warming linked to wine quality
> Monday, November 17, 2003 Posted: 10:05 AM EST (1505 GMT)

Does this mean you believe in global warming now?

The argument against global warming seems to be a mixture of some reports
denying that it is happening, while other reports claim it is happening and
is a good thing.  I have never understood how the mutually-exclusive reports
refute global warming theory.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,