[extropy-chat] Re: Harv's Explanation for Slow Progress

JDP jacques at dtext.com
Wed Nov 19 12:43:06 UTC 2003

Brett Paatsch wrote:

> I do not really doubt, although I cannot prove it, that you
> are capable of grasping the truth Jacques *if* you see it as
> worth your effort.

Thanks. Be aware, though, that grasping the truth and agreeing with you
may not be the same thing in all circumstances. So, if you just wait for
me to agree with you to declare that I now grasp the truth, that may not
be the most fruitful attitude.

In any case, I find your attitude in this message more auspicious, and I
will reply to your message, as soon as I finish some urgent work I must
deliver on Friday.

Jacques

PS:

> [Please don't reply to this post Jacques  - there is nothing
> in it worth replying too the meat is in the other one.]

Please stop telling me what I should do all the time ;-)