[extropy-chat] GRE exam

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 23:27:58 UTC 2003

Yeah I got the Princeton Review GRE prep stuff on CD somewhere. I will have to dig it up. Since it has served its purpose, I will never use it again so you can flat out HAVE it.

"natashavita at earthlink.net" <natashavita at earthlink.net> wrote:
Extropes -

Does anyone have a GRE prep material on CD that I can borrow?

Thanks,
Natasha

The Avantguardian

"He stands like some sort of pagan god or deposed tyrant. Staring out over the city he's sworn to . . .to stare out over and it's evident just by looking at him that he's got some pretty heavy things on his mind."