[extropy-chat] Harv offline for 24 hours

Thu Nov 20 19:41:09 UTC 2003

I will be offline for about 24 hours.  I will be back online Thursday
afternoon.

I am traveling to Tampa to give a presentation entitled "Security Drivers in
Business."  I will be explaining how security drivers *are* business drivers
and how improving security will increase business efficiency.

If anybody is in the area, it will be in the Board Room at the John Sykes
College of Business at the University of Tampa at 8:00am Thursday morning.
Admission is $20.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,