[extropy-chat] Personal effectiveness

Robert J. Bradbury bradbury at aeiveos.com
Sun Nov 23 23:58:51 UTC 2003

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003, Emlyn O'regan wrote:

> I'd be grateful for some insite on this too. David, I feel your pain :-)

For anyone who has ever read my CV [1] I think I may almost take the cake.
And it doesn't include any of the cool stuff that I liked at some
time like windsurfing or scuba diving that I never had the chance
to get good at.  From where I stand however Anders may have baked
the cake.

I'm not sure if being this way is a good thing or a bad thing.
I think it is one of those things that you can argue both ways
depending on the context.

Robert

1. http://www.aeiveos.com/~bradbury/CV.html