[extropy-chat] Personal effectiveness

ABlainey at aol.com ABlainey at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 02:55:59 UTC 2003

David it seems we were cast from the same mould, so were a few others on this
list. As I sit here composing this mail, I am sherking off from the project I
was working on just half an hour ago. Just a small unimportant project of
sorting out the boxes of crap in my office. It is something that desperately
needs to be done as several other projects are waiting for the space.
Currently I have so many unfinished things that I can't even remember them
all.

I wish I could give some solid advise, alas I have none. Although I would
say, don't fall into the trap of not starting something new for fear of not
completing it. I have found that there is always a pay off. Even if it just takes
the form of experience gained.

Alex

P.S This post has given me the incentive needed to continue sorting out the
aforementioned boxes of crap.

A.