[extropy-chat] Personal effectiveness

Mon Nov 24 23:23:15 UTC 2003

David Lubkin wrote,
> Ironically, four generations in my family are going through the same
> process simultaneously of self-evaluation coincident to
> transition to a new phase in life.

> Of course, I also know many other people re-examining their lives and
> making dramatic changes.

Excellent topic!

These comments reinforce my own opinion.  We haven't necessarily changed.
The world has changed.  The economy, technical environment, work
environment, and life expectations have changed.  Everybody is facing these
same vital questions.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,