[extropy-chat] I am being censored

Kilroy kilroy at hush.ai
Tue Nov 25 18:47:14 UTC 2003

I am being subject to a new and unusual kind of
censorship.  Somebody's host refuses to receive
emails from the domain hush.ai .  The extropy-chat
list server gets bounce messages from that host
every time I send a message, and then unsubscribes
me from extropy-chat.  Thus, one sysadmin can
intimidate users of particular mailservers
into silence.

I realize this is probably accidental,
but the potential for abuse is interesting.

kilroy was here

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434