[extropy-chat] META: AOL refusing messages again

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Fri Nov 28 20:54:48 UTC 2003

Again? Wow. I'm glad I'm leaving AOL, that is just too
annoying. My understanding is that the latest AOL
software gives the customer a way to filter messages,
blocking unwanted domains. That was never available to me
before.

Good luck dealing with AOL. I wonder if they've outsourced
all their helpdesk folk - to some far away place. I've had
spectacularly poor results dealing with them lately.

Regards,
MB