[extropy-chat] The Consensus :Expressio unius est exclusioalterius

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Sun Nov 30 02:35:00 UTC 2003

From: "Mike Lorrey" <mlorrey at yahoo.com>
> --- Dirk Bruere <dirk at neopax.com> wrote:
> > Then why do you need it written into your law if it's so obvious?
>
> Only to instruct statist idiots to keep their hands off.

Mike, why do you need to sound so threatening and resort to name calling?
(makes me wonder if you think *all* statists are idiots as your words seem
to imply, even though it is mainly Republicans who are behind the cessation
of stem cell research, softening rules governing financial markets,
insinuating that citizens are unpatriotic if they do not support the Iraq
war, and have such stellar intellectuals as John Ashcroft, Rick Santorum,
Pat Robertson, Ann Coulter, Billy Graham, William Bennett, Tom DeLay, Trent
Lott [and many other such *very well known* politicians] among their ranks).

Olga