[extropy-chat] The Scott Walker Kama Sutra

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sun Nov 30 14:26:57 UTC 2003

Came into my office to pick up some papers about carbonaceous
chondrites on Earth, and I leave my office as I saw words and pictures
about kama sutra for robots. Made me smile. Have a good day.

Amara

From
www.scoutwalker.com

"Welcome to the Earth edition of the Scout Walker Kama Sutra at
www.scoutwalker.com

Within the site you will find many beautiful and erotic pictures
illustrating the positions and practices Scout Walkers indulge in
their more private, intimate moments that generally go unconsidered
by the interstellar media at large. These intelligent machines share
a common bond with all other known races - a passion for passion.

We hope you find your visit to this site exciting, informative and
educational. It is our wish that you will leave this site with a
better awareness of the culture and individuality of cybernetic and
robotic races you would otherwise have continued to perceive as
souless production-line killing machines thoughtlessly bent on
conquest and bloody carnage alone.

The Scout Walker Kama Sutra (all editions) was shot entirely in the
county of Cambridgeshire, England, Earth during the Novembers of
1999, 2000 and 2001. Our thanks and appreciation go out to the RAF
for the extended use of Bixby Hangar. We left it as we found it. "

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/