[extropy-chat] The Consensus :Expressio unius est exclusioalterius

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 17:55:26 UTC 2003

--- Olga Bourlin <fauxever at sprynet.com> wrote:
> From: "Mike Lorrey" <mlorrey at yahoo.com>
> > --- Dirk Bruere <dirk at neopax.com> wrote:
> > > Then why do you need it written into your law if it's so obvious?
> >
> > Only to instruct statist idiots to keep their hands off.
>
> Mike, why do you need to sound so threatening and resort to name
> calling?

Who was I calling names? Anybody on this list? Since when is the word
"instruct" considered 'threatening'??? Are you declaring that you are a
statist intent on attemting to violate and confiscate peoples natural
rights? Do you claim that the statist will to power over others is not idiotic?

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                       - Gen. John Stark
                                       - Mike Lorrey