[extropy-chat] antique computers

Emlyn O'regan oregan.emlyn at healthsolve.com.au
Thu Oct 30 22:53:07 UTC 2003

Table top video games from the eighties are now collectable, AFAIK. Worse
luck for me, I've always wanted a tabletop galaga, but they cost too much
these days.

eg:
http://amos.catalogcity.com/cc.class/cc?pcd=5146816&ccsyn=22

Also, I've known people to go around collecting workable commodore 64 setups
these days. Don't do it! The memory of how cool they were is very fragile,
easily ruptured by a dose of reality :-(

Emlyn