[extropy-chat] SIAI volunteer meeting today at 7 PM EST

Tyler Emerson trans_humanism at msn.com
Sun Apr 4 15:06:33 UTC 2004

The Singularity Institute's weekly volunteer meeting is this Sunday at 7 PM
EST (GMT-5).

The IRC chat server is sl4.org, port 6667; chat room #siaiv. The online
applet is irc://singinst.org/siaiv

We'll have short introductions for newcomers and seek commitment from
volunteers for specific work.

This meeting's focus is brainstorming for our online advocacy campaign. An
announcement of the campaign's details and needs will be sent in April.

To clear any confusion about timezones, see
http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5/

Please feel welcomed if you've an interest in supporting the organization
and community.

Take care everyone.

--
Tyler Emerson                                http://www.singinst.org/
Executive Director, Singularity Institute for Artificial Intelligence