[extropy-chat] Mr. Newstrom goes to Washington

Tue Apr 6 22:44:46 UTC 2004

I have accepted a position of as Principal Security Architect with SAIC
(Science Applications International Corporation) <www.saic.com>.  I
will be deployed in the Washington, DC area working on government
subcontracts.

This should be a long-term stable job that does not require full-time
travel as a consultant or drumming up new business every few months as
an independent contractor.  I hope that this will give me larger
amounts of predictable free time on nights and weekends to devote to
future projects.

If there is anybody in the DC area or within a day's driving distance,
please drop me a line!  I am hoping to be able to meet more of you in
person.  I might even be able to make weekend visits to New York and
beyond.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec