[extropy-chat] Site for access passwords

BillK bill at wkidston.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Apr 8 13:33:53 UTC 2004

<http://bugmenot.com/>

Here you can get log-on information, submitted by real users, for lots
of popular sites.  Unfortunately they don't have sciamdigital yet (maybe
because they are avoiding pay-for sites for legal reasons).

But they do have the free favorites like nytimes, washingtonpost and
latimes, plus over 400 others. You can't browse their list of sites for
security reasons. You have to submit the site you want to sign on to and
see if it is available yet.

BillK

PS.  I hope nobody gets infected from this email. I have a streaming
cold at present and I would hate to pass on a virus.  ;)