[extropy-chat] Wearable Camera Etiquette

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Sun Apr 11 17:53:33 UTC 2004

This raises the issue of the difference between a person with near 100%
visual memory conversion to long term memory and  a person who is aiding in
doing same by way of biological and or cybernetic enhancements which may
include worn equipment.  Is there to be a limit put on  accuracy of
natural or enhanced recordings similar to the limit put on computing speed
in decades gone by.

I see restriction of use of unauthorized information as more effective than
restriction of acquisition be it  accidental or otherwise.

"Pharmer Mo"