[extropy-chat] Drat, I've been writing the wrong sort of book, In English!!!

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Tue Apr 13 18:04:20 UTC 2004

5 out of 5 stars
  The most phenomenal book ever written on Auras and energy, March 23, 2004
Reviewer: Arlina Alexander-Zaplutus from Stockton, CA United States
Absolutely amazing!! The book I had been waiting for! Over and over again I
had been telling myself, after reading books on energy or auras or even
meditation: YES WONDERFUL, BUT HOW DO I DO IT!!!? Aura Advantage not only
explains in great detail what auras, chakras and energy are all about and
how to harness their power, BUT it explains in an easy understandable way
how to do it yourself. For people who are just learning about harnessing
this magnificent natural power, as well as for people with experience in
seeing, feeling and using this magnificent ability consciously, this is a
magnificent MUST READ book.

I found it invigorating and extremely powerful! The results that I have
obtained from having read the book are nothing other than magical. My
business has improved, my energy has increased and my spiritual connection
has been heightened to astronomical proportions. If you are looking to
understand, really understand, how auras, chakras and energy work than this
book is an absolute must!

Blessings to all and may your dreams be magnetized to you.

Arlina Alexander-Zaplutus
California

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful:

5 out of 5 stars
  Awesome!!! outstanding!! Live Changing book to read!!, March 29, 2004
Reviewer: Camelia Wong from Stockton, CA United States
I found so many things that I have never thought of before that I found
very fascinating in this book. Some chapters in the book that I'll never
forget, for example how do you attract what you most desire; aura will help
you to be at the right place at the right time in order to achieve what you
most desire. This is a really really amazing book!! I love this book and I
am highly recommend this book to all of you who haven't have a chance to
read this book.
This book also provides a lot of exercise, which is trully amazing. Wait
until you read this book, try the exercise, and see the result then you
know how brilliant and powerful this book is.

8 of 8 people found the following review helpful:

5 out of 5 stars
  This is How it Works, absolutely amazing!!!, March 25, 2004
Reviewer: fnsattar from San Francisco, CA United States
Amazing!! Now I know how it all works. Why I am able to feel the things
that I do. Reading this books on energy and auras and meditations, has made
it all CLEAR!!! It explains everything with such detail what it all is, In
English!!!