[extropy-chat] PRIVACY: GPS darts

Dan Clemmensen dgc at cox.net
Tue Apr 20 20:50:06 UTC 2004

I knew it was a spoof before I looked at the page, based on the antenna
and the power requirement. If I want to use high tech to tag and track
someone, this is not the way I would do it.

On the antenna size: There is a reason an RFID tag is 2cmX5cm.
On power: there is a reason an RFID tag can only be scanned from within
a few feet at most.