[extropy-chat] Re: application

BillK bill at wkidston.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 08:20:39 UTC 2004

On Mon Apr 26 01:10:07 MDT 2004 Don Dartfield wrote:
> Nobody actually typed "Please confirm the document" or said "No virus
> found."  That's just the message the virus sends out.  There never
> was any antivirus software that scanned it in the first place.

Correct. But I responded because it appeared that extropy at
unreasonable.com was claiming that the document was not infected with a
virus.

If anyone actually opened the document and saw that phrase at the foot
of the message, then their pc has been infected with the worm. They
should disconnect from the internet immediately (because their pc is now
spewing out virus infected emails) and get their pc cleaned.

BillK