[extropy-chat] the secrets of George Bush's war service revealed

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Sun Aug 1 06:02:47 UTC 2004

I did a spywear check and I have 6 pieces documented.  I tried to dump 2
manually without luck.  Those attached to my tax programs , I left in
case they are parts  of the program.  One nagging thing is when I do a
norton defrag and shut everything down
manually , except my basic explorer, I still get ( 3/4 of the time)  a
background program  that interferes with the start up recognition of my
drives.
On my last viruscheck I was clean except one in my dialer.