[extropy-chat] a message for spike66 from thespike

Brian Shores artillo at comcast.net
Sun Aug 8 16:11:02 UTC 2004

I have both Winamp (supporting html playlists) and the SAM2 Broadcaster
from www.audiorealm.com . The SAM2 html playlists are far superior, and
can display song histories and also enable html requests for songs right
on the site. Plus it outputs your songs in alpha search so it's durned
easy to find what you are looking for. I am a net DJ so I use the thing
quite a bit. It will also generate html based reports for viewing
histories etc. If you can find a free copy of SAM2 I would recommend it,
and it will help sort large amounts of mp3 data (I have over 12000
music/video files) and aid you in finding them quickly to be broadcast.
I would purchase SAM2 myself if I didn't already have a copy! LOL

Easy listenin peeps!

Artillo

PS:
Take a listen to my show if you like heavy metal, punk, and indie stuff,
www.fusedradio.com

Artillo's Heavy Metal Hoedown, Sundays 10pm-Midnight EST

Can I get a W00t? I'll take requests thru YIM as well!