[extropy-chat] Fahrenheit 911 - objective review?

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 13 04:04:22 UTC 2004

>...Emlyn
>
> I've got a friend here who is looking for objective information
> regarding Fahrenheit 911...
>
> Does anyone know of an objective examination of that movie? ie: non
> party aligned, actually checking the facts... Emlyn

Emlyn, F911 is the wrong medium to be looking for facts:
its a comedy.  Michael Moore is a comic.  Look at his
previous works, the very funny and entertaining, incredibly
bitter quasi-documentary dark comedies "Roger and Me" and
"Pets or Meat".

Rush Limbaugh is a comedian too, as is Michael Savage
and the rest.  Foxnews is entertainment for the masses.
CNN is bitter entertainment for the masses.  We asked
for it, we got it.