[extropy-chat] evolution of food

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 06:43:52 UTC 2004

I think we'll get more and more tempting food, causing continuing
problems until we finally get the heavily demanded magic-fix-me-up
pills that we need to deal with all this crap. I hope so, anyway...
who says you can't have your cake and eat it too?

--
Emlyn

http://emlynoregan.com   * blogs * music * software *