[extropy-chat] Just test pls ignore

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Wed Aug 18 23:42:15 UTC 2004

apologies for noise on the channel. Nothing to read here as is diagnostics only

- Im seeing if old userid still gets mailed via server software to my mail program

contents of my posts in a thread are not showing on exi list bbs unless they are replied to by other posters in which case its their post that pick them up

suspect email attachment is being added either by setting in my new outlook express client or the server mailprog and server software is handling by culling attachment as per with eugen's posts where all content is in attachments

David if you read this and can assist pls do