[extropy-chat] SUV's are killing their drivers.

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Thu Aug 19 01:52:02 UTC 2004

Everitt Mickey wrote:

 > Evmick....in the wastes of New Mexico....where "killer dust
> storms...and killer sun....and Killer...."
>
> "Against stupidity....the gods themselves contend in vain"
> "For centuries engineers have been trying to foolproof technology
> .....so far the fools are winning"

Thanks for that Evmick in the wastes of New Mexico. I *feel*
better having just read your "rant" (and I'm not being ironic).

Don't feel too bad though about Mexico though the homo sapiens
turkiens count is pretty high everwhere. All nations all peoples
and all parties.

Good health to you and try not to choke on turkey feathers.

Regards,
Brett Paatsch

PS: Sorry folks for the erratic posts of late I'm wresting with
tech issues and people issues and "biting off more than I can
chew issues".  Guess you could say I have  "issues" :-)