[extropy-chat] New article against transhumanism

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 06:27:36 UTC 2004

Which Heinlein's book is that?
I sort of liked the article since the author drops all pretenses of
this being a political argument: "not on political grounds, but
standing on faith". Give him popular support (checked) and influence
on the US admin (checked) and you get religious terrorism.
I am not against religion: as a matter of fact I am studying early
Christianity, which is a fascinating subject, and I have a deep
respect for Christians who practice their faith while letting also
others live according to their ideas.
But religious terrorism is trying to impose their faith on everyone.
G.