[extropy-chat] Atheists launch inquisition...

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 21:04:05 UTC 2004

My dad was a Southern Baptist Deacon from Hell type.  The entire
family had to go to church - three times on Sunday and prayer meeting
on Wednesday to boot.   As I turned atheistic around age 14 or so I of
course objected.  He insisted.  So for two years I carried Bertrand
Russels, "Why I am not a Christian" to church instead of the Bible.
This was in the heart of the Bible Belt in the sixties so this made me
r-e-a-l popular. :-)

-s