[extropy-chat] Yehuda Yudkowsky, 1985-2004

Zero Powers zero.powers at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 07:04:11 UTC 2004

Eliezer, you may be sick of hearing it by now, but I too am saddened
by your loss.  I wish there were comforting words I could write, but
you know and I know there are none.

I can only hope that hundreds of years from now when you and I have
millenia stretched out before us to use at our leisure, I can gain a
sense of who Yehuda was from the collective memories of you, Channah,
your parents and grandparents.

Grieve as you must, for as long as you must.  But please, for your
sake and mine, do get back to work ASAP.

Best regards
Zero