[extropy-chat] Just What We All Need To Know!

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sun Dec 12 20:40:13 UTC 2004

At 12:07 PM 12/12/2004 -0800, Jef wrote:

>See also <http://objective.jesussave.us/gametheory.html>

This seems a little abstract to me. I prefer the visceral thrills of

http://objective.jesussave.us/zounds.html

and such ever popular attractions as
    * Hanukkah Hoedown at Mt. Fellowship's main auditorium. Join our Jewish
friends to celebrate the rootingest-tootingest Festival of Lights ever!
Featuring the Country-Western-Yiddish stylings of Dwight "Billy-Bob"
Liebowitz. Special lasso performances by the Cowboys for Christ team.
while singing along to the happy strains of Zounds YRM,

< a ministry aimed at teens and young adults that uses the rocking power of
awesome music to reach out and bring the Word to those that feel
traditional church services too boring or uncool. We offer Totally Radical
Salvation for today's totally radical kids!

Zounds supports straight edge living and abstinence until marriage, but we
also support good times with friends and rocking out for the Lord! Our
high-energy services are more like concerts, and when we Get Down, we Get
Down on our knees and pray! Yeah! >

Damien Broderick