[extropy-chat] The Great Shinola Quest

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Mon Dec 13 02:02:39 UTC 2004

On reflection, I must apologize to Walter Chen for snarling at him. I guess
from his +8000 time stamp that Walter lives in China (Hong Kong?) and his
conversational English is a hell of a lot better than my Mandarin. (Which,
alas, is non-existent.) I do understand that Aussie/British/American humor
might be hard to grasp if you haven't grown up in one of those places,
despite the presence everywhere of Hollywood. Still, I remain depressed at
the thought that anyone on this list could seriously suppose for a moment
that McCutcheon's drivel was being recommended. It was a joke, Walter.

Damien Broderick