[extropy-chat] Assisted Suicide

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Tue Dec 14 21:02:28 UTC 2004

If done to a terminally ill person, with specific legal instructions of
how to proceed it would be
Assisted Suicide.

Question....how  would a life insurance policy pay out differently if
the patient "died" Vs was assisted in the termination of a
terminal condition during what was medically considered the last 90 days
of natural life plus a "do not resusitation order".