[extropy-chat] Re: feminazis, and other things

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Tue Dec 14 22:09:38 UTC 2004

At 01:24 PM 12/14/2004 -0800, Mike wrote:

>the feminazi PC patrol was in full swing by the time I went in in '88.
>They'd have not tolerated female airmen having to march to tunes about
>swinging balls.... 'less twer about busting and cracking them.

Um, on those grounds, what part of

When your bollocks hang right down,
Do they drag along the ground?

Do they make a lusty clamor,
When you hit them with a hammer?

Can you bounce 'em off the wall,
Like an Indian rubber ball?

Do they ever start to hurt,
Cos they're dragging in the dirt?

Do they have a hollow sound,
When you drop 'em on the ground?

would these vicious bitches have refused to sing?

BTW, I understand that the more usual word for the people Mike is speaking
of here is `women'.

Oh, and while we're looking into linguistic usage, does the term `feminazi'
implicitly invoke Godwin's Rule and bring the whole discussion to an
instant and sickened stop?

Damien Broderick