[extropy-chat] Re: Damien grants psi evidence

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Sat Dec 18 07:05:55 UTC 2004

Read it again.  That is not what she said.  She said effectively that
if one is looking for statistically significant proof that ESP is real
then one is wasting time as that level of proof is already in hand.
She may be right or wrong about that but I wouldn't dismiss the entire
quite well done piece just because she states her professional opinion
on the evidence strongly.

- s