[extropy-chat] Copycat Copycat

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Thu Dec 23 12:26:21 UTC 2004

Well, the article certainly showed some revolting attitudes.

Imagine saying it should not be done/made because it is used for
frivolous purposes or because only the wealthy can take advantage of
it!

Geez. That's how stuff comes into common use, through improved
techniques and demand. Which is driven by money. From folks who have
the money to spend.

Personally I think cloning your own cat a frightful waste of money,
but it's not *my* money so IMHO the lady can do as she wishes.

Regards,
MB