[extropy-chat] a series of unfortunate non-events

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 25 15:52:48 UTC 2004

... Damien Broderick

Subject: [extropy-chat] a series of unfortunate non-events

You remember Lindy England, right?  Abu Ghraib?

It's gone. Google knows nothing of it. (As far as I can tell.) No cache
link. Same, by and large, with England herself, and those images. One or
two in articles, NONE in Google Images...

Damien

Lindy who?  Abu what?

(cue eerie Twilight Zone music).

When I see things like this, especially this time of
year, I am struck by how kind, forgiving and non-retaliatory
Rudolph must have been, even after an evidently hellish fawnhood.

Had it been me, after I came thru in a real pinch and now
all the reindeer loved me and were shouting out with glee
and all that, I might have responded: to HELL with all you
antler boys and your silly reindeer games, that YOU never
let ME play because of my facial disfigurement, my different
ABILLLLITYYYYY!  Get it?  Differently AAAABLLLED?  I shoulda
let you all fly into a foggy mountainside in Canada somewhere!

Fools!  I'll destroy them all!  muahhhahahahahahaaaaa.

That sort of thing.

{8^D

Merry Newtonmas all!

spike

(Damien, why were you searching for those kinds of photos on
Christmas eve?  {8^D)