[extropy-chat] a series of unfortunate non-events-blocked site content?

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Sat Dec 25 21:02:08 UTC 2004

I am wondering if I am the victim of poor search engine crawling or
deliberate blocking again.
The fix-it of the robots.txt file done on Nov 15 resulted in a fully
searcheable site by Dec 01.
about a week ago I again had no hits except for direct hits.
I did the usual self-search for keywords on my site and came up empty.
I tried shutting down the bloking cookie for logging my own visits and
my visits log.
However, the site is completely invisible to keyword searches .....

One thing I noticed  is that google archives pictures sparately from
text so  I loaded several photo files  linked by  a keyword rich caption
on the main page.  Now to wait 5-15 days for that to be crawled and do a
reverse search to see if the info on the captions is keyword searcheable.

Keeping the content searcheable is  becoming quite  frustrating .

What else should I look for to determine what is happening?

Morris