[extropy-chat] Copycat Copycat

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Wed Dec 29 04:42:21 UTC 2004

Fascinating, if debateable (my own B.A. being in medieval/ancient
European history rather than American history, I won't debate you, plus
I don't really care all that much; there are innumerable other examples
I could cite).

But such quibbles are secondary to the point that the end does indeed
sometimes justify the means.

Joseph

Enhance your body "beyond well" and your mind "beyond normal":
http://www.humanenhancement.com