[extropy-chat] Some great stuff on the Vital Progress Summit site!

Max More max at maxmore.com
Thu Feb 19 19:24:22 UTC 2004

After a warm-up period as we figured out how to use all the features of the
underlying software, the VP Summit is buzzing with well over one hundred
people now registered.

-- Excellent postings by Jacques Du Pasquier, Reason, and others

-- Keynote statements nicely varying in length, style, and tone. Most
recently added one by Ray Kurzweil and a thorough one by Michael Shapiro
(who you may have heard at Extro-4), with several more imminent.

This is FUN combined with ACHIEVING something in terms of defending our
freedom to progress.  Check it out!

http://summit.extropy.org

Some introductory information:
http://www.extropy.org/summit.htm