[extropy-chat] Time Travel Fund

Kevin Freels kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 21:03:41 UTC 2004

That's it! Why bring myself forward when I am already there? If I did that,
it would not only create one of those nasty little paradox things, but also
I would lose all of the knowledge I had gained in the interim.Now I feel so
much better about it! It's obvious now that I will become immortal, so now I
can start skydiving! (No need to point out that stuff about altering my
future by knowing the future, etc)