[extropy-chat] Cool: Cancer Killing Nano

Sun Feb 22 06:52:00 UTC 2004

> On Sat, 21 Feb 2004, Harvey Newstrom wrote:
>
> > Russell Evermore wrote,
> > >
> > > <http://nanotechwire.com/news.asp?nid=725>
> >
> > I can't tell from this article whether this actually exists
> or is just
> > predicted for the future.  Any specific details?  This would be
> > amazing if we could use this technology. [snip]
>
> This isn't new, its a form of nanohype.

I was afraid of this.  The article seemed deliberately vague on details and
big on hype.  Sigh....

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,