[extropy-chat] NANOTECHNOLOGY FOR DRUG DELIVERY April 21- 22, 2004 ° Park Hyatt ° Philadelphia, PA

Davin Enigl enigl at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 25 00:21:09 UTC 2004

This is a conference I helped develop.

--Davin C. Enigl, MEAS Microbiologist

*     *     *
NANOTECHNOLOGY FOR DRUG DELIVERY April 21- 22, 2004 ° Park Hyatt °
Philadelphia, PA
Educational Services Division
Rose Tree Corporate Center
1400 North Providence Road, Suite 2000 • Media, PA 19063-2043
Telephone: (610) 565-9400 • Fax: (610) 565-4584 • Website:
www.barnettinternational.com

P re s e n t e d b y N o t e d I n d u s t r y I n n ov a t o rs f ro m
:
Inex Pharmaceuticals Corporation
Baxter Healthcare Corporation
University of Wisconsin School of Pharmacy
NanoSystems/Elan Drug Delivery Inc.
Novartis Institute for BioMedical Research
Northern Lipids, Inc.
National Center for Dendrimer-Based Technology
Dow Chemical Company
Intradigm Corp
FDA/CDER
University of Colorado at Boulder
Central Michigan University
Dendritic Nanotechnologies, Inc.
Pfizer Global R & D
Regulatory Session with FDA’s
Dr. Ajaz S. Hussain
Deputy Director, Office of Pharmaceutical Science,
FDA/CDER
NANOTECHNOLOGY
for Drug Delivery
NANOTECHNOLOGY for Drug Delivery
° Listen to Experts Explain Nano-Particle Manufacture
° Hear Multiple Application Studies of Nanotechnology
° Understand How to Improve the Chances of Clinical Success and
Commercialization of Poorly Soluble NCEs and APIs
° Hear a Case Study of a Self-Assembled, Targeted Nanoparticle for Small
Interfering RNA (siRNA)
° Hear Practical Nanotechnology Solutions to Solubility, Stability,
Particle Sizing
and Gene Delivery
° Investigate Neovasculature Targeted Delivery of Anti-Angiogenic
Therapeutics
° Understand the Nanotechnology Science of Dendrimers and How They Can
Be
Developed into Pharmaceutical Products
Formulation • Characterization • Toxicology
Compliance • Applications
Formulation • Characterization • Toxicology
Compliance • Applications
Attend All Three ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION SESSIONS
and Interact with Our Distinguished Industry and Regulatory Experts
Media and company sponsors: