[extropy-chat] To All Alcor Members

Greg Burch gregburch at gregburch.net
Fri Feb 27 02:14:24 UTC 2004

This is a MAJOR victory for Alcor!  I spoke with Tanya earlier this week and know ya'll were working your hearts out.  I got one response from one of the committee members to the emails I sent, and it was positive for our position and appeared to be other than a form message, so it looks like this was a classic example of a successful lobbying effort -- They were paying attention!

Way to go!

Greg Burch, VP, Extropy Institute